is a Sanskrit-derived salutation meaning, ''I honor the place in you where the universe resides.'' The rich colors and floral motifs of this elegant Namaste Journal
, with delicate patterning and gleaming gold tracery that recalls the hem of a sari, invite you to take pen in hand to express the spirit of that place within. A special feature: A foldover panel that closes with a magnet to secure your jottings, notes, and ideas. Makes a great personal diary -- no need to worry about a lock or keep track of a key.
- Smooth, substantial acid-free archival paper takes pen and pencil beautifully.
- Cinnabar red endpapers.
- Cover embossing and gold foil treatment add visual interest.
- 6-1/4 inches wide by 8-1/4 inches high.
- Lies flat for ease of use.
- 160 lightly-lined cream-colored pages.
- Used Book in Good Condition