"The ADA Council on Scientific Affairs' Acceptance of Colgate Total Clean Mint toothpaste is based on its finding that the product is effective in helping to prevent and reduce tooth decay, gingivitis and plaque above the gumline and bad breath, and to whiten teeth by removing surface stains, when used as directed."
- Helps Prevent Cavities , Helps Prevent Plaque Buildup
- Helps Prevent Gingivitis , Helps Reduce Gum Bleeding
- Strengthens Enamel , Cleans Teeth
- Fights Tartar Buildup , Fights Bad Breath
- As soon as you finish brushing, bacteria start to build up on your teeth and cause cavities, gingivitis, plaque, tartar and bad breath. Colgate Total Clean Mint has a combination of triclosan for gingivitis protection and fluoride for cavity protection.